After the success of my August Goal initiative, I am so pumped to think of my new September goals! I have a feeling they’ll be along the same lines as the August ones, but that’s okay! I just can’t believe how successful I was with my S.M.A.R.T. goals. I never stick things out like I did in August.
So here goes nothing…
1) Lose 4 more lbs this month. This is the exact same goal as last month and I intend to reach it in the exact same fashion. By continuing to track my food, eat mindfully, attend my WW meetings, and lose slowly and steadily.
2) Stick to my 10 miler training plan. Have successfully run 26 miles last month (omg, who knew I could run that much?!), I am ready to up my mileage (safely and slowly of course). My intended mileage based on my training plan this month is 60 miles (that seems like too much now that I see that number), but to account for rest days and listening to my body, I’m going to set my official goal miles for September at 50 miles.
3) Floss my teeth everyday. I know, I know, I know, how come I’m not doing this already? I just.. it takes so long.. and I’m apparently the laziest person who ever lived. So, Dear Kayla. Do it. Xo.
4) Continue to take Zumba and Goodlife classes. I am becoming more and more interested in becoming a group fitness instructor. So I want to continue to learn and practice in group fitness classes as well as read and study so that when I can take my training, I’m ready to go.
5) Buy a car. I have been planning (along with Mr. Best Things) to make a purchase for a while now. This month just presents itself with the right time and right place. A lot of time, energy, and research will go into making this dream a reality.
Wish me luck!