Summer To Do List: Revisited
1. Take a tennis lesson. I didn’t take a professional tennis lesson, but I did play more than a couple of times throughout the summer. I still suck though.
2. Watch fireworks. I got the chance to go to a friend’s cottage up North and we watched fireworks from her family’s boat on Canada Day.
3. Host a party of some TBA fabulous theme. I didn’t have a massive, stressful party, but I did have my girlfriends over for veggie burgers, salad, wine, and a swim!
4. Go berry picking. Not even close. No berry picking. Ate lots of local strawberries, though.
5. Wear summer dresses as much as possible. Definitely succeeded here. Not a surprise, I love summer dresses!
6. Run 3 races before it snows. Fail! Didn’t run a single race. I’ll attribute it to a weird show schedule and a physically taxing show.
7. Read 3 books. This is lofty considering I haven’t read a book since Christmas.. recommendations? Definitely succeeded. Some titles include: all of the Fifty Shades books (haha), The Last Werewolf, The Penelopiad and lots more. Got on a bit of a kick.
8. Eat a green meal everyday. Big salad, big smoothie.. or just a huge side plate of green something with dinner. Medium success, definitely ate lots of produce.
9. Swim in the pool as much as possible. I would say YES! It’s deep, big, and COLD, our pool. So I did my best. And it was lovely.
10. Sit on the back porch with a bottle of wine and good company until an unreasonably late hour. Have more wine on hand. As the picture above shows, I drank a lot of wine. Congrats, Kayla.