Category Archives: weight watchers
-oatmeal = 6 pts
– chili = 4 pts
-veg soup = 2 pts
-spring roll = 4 pts
-rice and stir fry = 5pts
-granola bar = 3 pts
-candies = 4 pts
-wine, wine, beer = 13 pts
-mini sandwich = 5 pts
-crackers and cheese – 4 pts
Total = 50 pts
Activity Points Earned = 6 Pts. (rehearsal + show)
New Total = 42 Pts
13 extra points used
In spite of the terrible overage..
-I didn’t have more alcohol
-I didn’t eat the chocolate truffles available
-I didn’t even eat half of my meal at dinner
– I ate a great breakfast and lunch
-I didn’t have a ridiculous amount of candies which I could have
I am proud of the choices I did make, even though I know I went overboard. I didn’t go as overboard as I have in the past. Definitely a step towards reasonable eating.
-toast, banana, peanut butter = 4 pts.
-granola bar, 100 cal pack of pretzels = 6 pts.
-grapes, strawberries = 0 pts
-1/2 small brownie = 4 pts.
-sandwich on bread with cheese and veg. = 8 pts.
-grilled cheese = 5 pts.
-6 chips, 2 bites of pastry = 3 pts.
Total = 30 pts.
Activity Earned = 6 pts. for show + rehearsal (20 mins @ high intensity, 40 @ med. intensity)
New Total = 24 Pts used
- Overnight Oats (1/3 cup oats, 1/2 cup almond milk, 2 tbsp greek yogurt, 2 tsp natural peanut butter, mashed banana,cinnamon, honey) = 6 Pts
- Apple = 0 Pts
- Carrots, Celery, and 3 tbsp homemade hummus = 1 Pt
- Cottage Cheese (1/2 cup with fruit) = 2 Pts
- Salsa Soup (barley, whole wheat pasta, veg broth, salsa, veggies, black beans) = 5 Pts.
- 6 small pieces of sour candy = 2 Pts.
- Salad (lettuce, 1 tbsp cashews, balsamic, blue cheese) = 6 Pts.
- Calamari with Vinaigrette dip = 7 pts (estimate from nutritional info found online)
- 2 bites chocolate tart = 2 Pts.
1. Lose 4 lbs. this month (Total weight loss to date: 8.1 lbs!)
-continue to attend my weekly W.W. meetings and weigh-ins.
-stay motivated to try new things and change up what I’m spending my points on
-keep focusing on feeding my body when I get hunger signals and not eat for emotional reasons or boredom. Ask, “Am I truly hungry?” before every extra snack/meal.
2. Run 24 miles this month
-I have been running 2-3 times per week up to about 3 miles at a time. So I think averaging about 6 miles per week is reasonable.
-Continue to run 2-3 miles per week for about 3 miles per run.
-Try to run at least 4 miles once this month
3. Figure out my new “money making plan” for when I’m an out of work actor
-sign up for a Zumba training course in September
-look into qualifications needed (Can-Fit Pro, First Aid Courses) and sign up if possible
-email 3 clubs in Edmonton and ask questions
4. “Ten Second Tidy” every morning and evening
-in the mornings: make bed, put away clothes in closet, line up shoes, pack bag, unload dishwasher
-in the evenings: unpack bag, unpack lunch, tidy kitchen, straighten room
5. “Dress like a real person” whenever possible
-I’ve already been trying to take my everyday attire from “fitness chic” to “real person contributing to society”
-Continue to wear a dress, jeans and tee, or whatever thought through outfit I desire whenever not scheduled to dance all day.
-Include shoes and accessories in above statement whenever possible. No, runners don’t count.
-When I must wear dance clothes, think about adding an accessory or different top for times when I’m on break.