1. My vanity. Lovingly bought for me by Mr. Best Things. Lovingly covered in thrift store bling by yours truly. Love that cake stand.
2. Tommy. I don’t get to drive Tommy, but money keeps disappearing from my accounts to pay for him…
4. Running with Mr. Best Things.
5. Kisses… oh the kisses I’ve missed.
6. Cuddles in the late afternoon sun.
7. Making dinner for someone. Every time I cook he says it’s amazing. Every time.
8. Mr. Best Things.
No matter which side of the country I’m on, there’s something and someone to miss.
As much as I’m trying not to focus on the hard parts of why I’m here, I thought they did deserve a post. I am truly happy to be where I am right now, but that doesn’t mean I don’t miss my own bed once in a while.
Stay positive, stay in the moment, stay connected. The rest will sort itself out.
Or that’s what I keep telling myself 🙂
relieved that I think the winter is over.
running more outside and loving it.
determined to move towards a cleaner diet.
addicted to coffee. See above.
loving my costumes in the show.
making time to exercise consistently.
noticing how much I miss Mr. Best Things in the evenings.
thankful we’re both working great jobs right now.
proud of my friend Emily for spending the last year teaching in Dubai and thriving there.
watching episodes of The New Girl and laughing my butt off.
anxious for quick change rehearsals on Saturday.
happy to be here, in this moment.
ready to get crafty again.
working on accepting myself unconditionally right now.
marveling that I’ve been gone from Mr. Best Things for 7 weeks already.
wondering the exact date of our reunion.
changing my attitude towards my body one thought at a time.
I got the inspiration from this post from a blog called Elise Joy. Please go check it out if you have time, I find it very inspiring…