1. Take a tennis lesson.
2. Watch fireworks
3. Host a party of some TBA fabulous theme
4. Go berry picking
5. Wear summer dresses as much as possible
6. Run 3 races before it snows
7. Read 3 books. This is lofty considering I haven’t read a book since Christmas.. recommendations?
8. Eat a green meal everyday. Big salad, big smoothie.. or just a huge side plate of green something with dinner.
9. Swim in the pool as much as possible.
10. Sit on the back porch with a bottle of wine and good company until an unreasonably late hour. Have more wine on hand.
Things have been crazy the last 7 weeks. I have moved across the country, started my dream job, moved in with my parents, and missed the heck out of my boyfriend. I gave up a lot to be here. A show, Chicago, that started rehearsals today.
I am so thankful. To be here. Right now, in this moment. There have been hard moments. Tears, frustrations, questions, and trials and there will be more. But I know, in my heart, that I am where I am supposed to be. And that makes all the tough stuff easier.
I get to tap dance on the Festival stage. In sequins and sparkles. In fantastic wigs and state of the art microphones. With the help of some of the most amazing artists this country has to offer.
I am so thankful for this moment.
PS- Stratford is a beautiful little town, you should come and visit!